Commercial Solar Power
Get Qualified Today
Authorize us to access your utility data below to begin. We will return a Proposal within a few days.Request Quote
Commercial Solar Overview
Commercial solar power can provide huge benefits for business owners. Renewable energy is an investment that will last for years to come. Decreasing your carbon footprint as a corporation often creates a huge impact locally and globally. You will also gain favor in your client’s eyes for doing the right thing.
Here are some of the many benefits.
- Huge return on your investment
- Incentive programs
- Increase the value of your business and property
- Decrease operating cost
- Improve brand with a “Green” image
- Enhance local economy
- Low maintenance with high reliability
- Solar Panels Co-Generation (optional)
- Battery Storage (optional) Consultation
Harness has access to dozens of different financing products. From Commercial Loans, PPAs, & Capital Leases, to Property-Assessed Financing, and even to grants for specific situations, we will often find a way to fund projects others cannot. Begin your journey with us to see what we can do by clicking on ‘Get Qualified Today.
At Harness, we use Solar technology as our main solution, but we are proficient at coupling co-generation, small or large-scale battery storage, and energy efficiency upgrades in our projects as well. Reach out today for a quote to uncover your specific needs.
Statement of Qualifications
We are proud to Partner with Watthub for their extensive coverage of Commercial Installations and Financing both domestically and internationally
An Easier Way Forward
At Harness we have developed systems to ensure quality and accuracy in the bidding process. Your Proposal will take a few days longer to generate than some competitors, but it will be worth the wait. This is due to our multi-tiered quality control system that forces us to undergo due diligence and provide the best possible scenario for your demand profile.
1. We collect your business usage history - including interval data that identifies time of use details.
2. We create a best-case scenario Proposal for the business and identify financing types you may pre-qualify for.
3. We review the proposal together.
4. Once agreed upon, an LOI is signed confirming all parties intentions to move forward.
5. We survey the property and review financials (typically 2-3 years of audited returns).
6. You sign a Final Contract.
7. We then continue through the next steps of building and engineering a Solar system - Structural & Electrical Engineering, Financial Underwriting, Permitting & Plan Check, Scheduling and Coordination with the City and Utility for Interconnection, Installation, Inspection, and Permission to Operate. We take you from start to finish with very little effort required from you.
11. All financing options – Purchase, Loan, PACE, PPA Survey
15. Permission to Operate